Do you remember the first time your mom gave you a slice of ginger when you were having a stomache? Raw or processed, we most likely experienced the biting, hot, pungent fragrant of ginger once and it’s definitely not so pleasant for the first time. But little do we know much about this miraculous stomach-friendly spice that seems to appear in every kitchen around the world. STAY CLOSE ! As G’lobe Orsim Juice will introduce you some of the most significant health benefits of ginger.
Make sure you take a look at this page to know more life-changing facts about vegetables!
A WARMING MEDICINE FOR SOUL
- The strong flavor of this underground rhizome comes from its natural oils, the most important of which is gingerol – the main bioactive compound responsible for much of its medicinal properties.
- The English name ‘ginger’ was originally derived from Sanskrit word “Stringa-vera” which indicates its shape. Yet, this underrated superfood’s anti-inflammatory properties are no joke, as historically claimed, ginger has been used to treat stomach related issues in Asia for more than 2000 years.
HELP TREAT INDIGESTION AND EASE NAUSEA
- Ginger increases the production of saliva, which stimulates your taste and get the juices flowing. The antibacterial properties also help with eliminating mucous and lung congestion.
- Containing 6-shogaol, the main compound that gives the root its pungent taste. Ginger accelerates the stomach emptying speed and significantly support the bowel movement that reduce symptoms of nausea, morning sickness.
BALANCING BLOOD SUGAR AND WEIGHT LOSS
- According to studies, ginger contains potential controlling mechanisms that help reduce blood-sugar levels, hemoglobin A1C levels and prevent chronic hyperglycemia.
- By inhibiting enzymes inside the body, ginger supports carbon metabolism taken and insulin sensitivity, which increases glucose absorption in muscles.
- Help promote weight loss to a brand new level. Experts found that having a glass of hot ginger drinks after meals makes you feel full for longer.
IN SUPPORT OF DEALING WITH OSTEOARTHRITIS AND JOINT PAIN
- Ginger’s anti-inflammatory compounds function just like the Cox-2 inhibitors, which is a type of drug that treats pain and inflammation.
- Stimulate blood circulation which results in faster reanimating of death organ.
A CURE FOR ACNE
- Again, the anti-inflammatory benefits a lot in neutralizing the abundance of insulin and glucose in daily diet, which is the main cause of acne.
- Its great source of vitamins and minerals help rejuvenate skin complexion and remove toxins from the skin.
ENHANCE SEXUAL ACTIVITY
- Ginger has long been considered as one of the most “erotic foods” among many countries. It is used as a traditional spice to stimulate sexual desire among many cultures thanks to its ability to boost male libido and manage erectile dysfunction.
- Some studies showed that ginger elevates Testosterone level by decreasing sperm DNA fragmentation (SDF).
SUGGESTIONS FOR USAGE:
– Blend ginger tea, apple cider vinegar with a little honey and a squeeze of lemon. Enjoy before breakfast!
– Mixing ginger powder with water or sprinkle the powder on your food.
– For those who want to maximizing its benefits, consuming raw tablespoons of ginger is a good idea.
– Or you can simply buy Ginger products at Orsim Juice….
FROM ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR SPICE TO THE MENU OF ORSIM …
At G’lobe Orsim, we combine with different kinds of fruits and vegetables such as kale, apple, broccoli … to create nutritious Drinks, Organic juice and Detox that ensure yummy flavor and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Order your first Orsim Juice at Thu Duc District: https://www.facebook.com/globeielts
If you are curious of who we are, visit our website: https://www.globegroup.asia/