For any of you, there will be a time that you are aware of your body weight. It’s the time of self-realisation that sparkles some genius ideas in your mind that we’ve gone through. “If I’m able to lose some fat off my belly, the result must be… outstanding!”. And there we go, a continuous flow of images about the in-your-dream body shape after losing weight appear in your head. Being so excited, you type in Google “weight loss”, you click the ever first post on the screen, then the second one, the third one….
Then you scroll down all the way to the bottom, looking through all the articles you encounter… You end up with diet recipes, workout exercises and it’s really confusing since you don’t have that much of time to spare. (Or maybe you’re just too lazy to to go for it).You got a bunch of tips coming from all directions but none of them could work for you.
STAND STILL! As we will introduce to you a method of losing weight naturally, using INFUSED WATER or DETOX WATER.
And don’t forget to follow this page for upcoming weekly posts about health benefits!
Now we’ll go through some of the common questions about infused water:
1. WHAT IS INFUSED WATER ?
- It’s basically water “infused: with fruits, vegetables, and herbs soaked in cold water for few hours, and then used for detoxification/ weight loss diet.
- One of the earliest form of this drink was tea and cofee, except it’s boiled beforehand.
- Since there’s not so much sugar components inside, it always cause a sense of unsatisfied, making you to drink more.
2. TYPES OF INFUSED WATER ?
- It comes in with a lot of fragrances from vegetables: brocolli, kale, basil, celery,… to fruits and roots: ginger, cinnamon, apples, oranges, pineapples, beets, …
- There are many type of fruit combinations to create 1 bottle of infused water, up to 4-5 components.
3. HOW DOES IT SMELL LIKE ?
- The smell is light, but refreshing and tasty . Although It’s just water with fruit slices inside, the flavours are very catchy.
- Sometimes, re-use infused water may tatse bitter because of rinds on citrus fruits.
4. WHY WE SHOULD USE INFUSED WATER ?
- Drinking infused or detox water for weight loss boosts your metabolism.
- It’s a real cheap way to get rid of toxic components, compared to going on a full moon diet or taking regular workout in monthly periods, taking juices every day is a much easier, yet effective and time saving way for lots of people.
- That’s said, when combined with other forms of practices, it even exaggerate the benefits to weight loss.
5. IS IT IMPORTANT TO USE ORGANIC INGREDIENTS ?
- Of course! It is especially important if you are infusing fruits with the rinds Otherwise, you could potentially be drinking pesticide residue!
- You can simply cut off the rinds/ skins of your fruits. If cutting off the rind is not possible, rinse well and use your fingers to rub.
But what if I don’t have access to organic products … ?
Not a problem! G’lobe Orsim Juice got your back.
We are a Vietnamese multinational F&B company based in district 9, Vietnam, which belongs to G’lobe IELTS Group. We specialize in organic and fresh drinks such as organic infused water, juice and smoothies.
If you’re interested in weight loss, contact our homepage directly to order your first drink.
Otherwise, visit our website for more information about us and IELTS courses (6.0 – 9.0)