Y’all must be so familiar with whole-grain blending with milk – as we all grow up having breakfast like such! Crunchy cereals – breakfast grains – creamy milk – the taste of youth and the old days… Meanwhile, Some people are just too busy to try out these stuff again, others believe they are over the age for young experiences…. But lemme tell you: one healthy drink to cover them all, one recipe to embrace the flavor, versatility, creaminess and the joy of aftertaste – The oat milk. An ever rising seed milk product is shaking up all drink lovers at District 9 and Thu Duc District.
Today, we proceed to the second catchy trending beverage at G’lobe Orsim Juice: Oat milk recipe. If you missed out our earlier posts, take a look around this page and stay tuned for the upcoming posts!
Oat milk is entirely made from natural oats and water, being gluten-free. It could be strained or freely placed in a blender up to personal tastes. Oat milk is widely promoted by people who eat dairy, along with almond, chia seeds and walnut milk.
One cup of unsweetened oat milk (240ml) contains
Now let’s dig into several fearsome benefits of oat milk:
– Having a rich source of fiber with no nuts or dairy, one cup of oat milk can fill you up real quick!
– According to 2015 studies, increasing daily fiber intake may lead to weight loss. It’s also said to improve appetite control, make it easier to stick to your diets. As a result, drinking oat milk between meals greatly promotes weight loss.
– Thanks to one component called beta-glucans – a soluble fiber that binds to cholesterol in your gut through gel-link substances. So, it keeps your cholesterol level in check and reduces the risk of heart diseases.
– Oat milk is high in calcium and vitamin D, which contributes to the development of strong and healthy bones.
– Vitamin D aids the absorption of calcium, lowers the risk of fractures and weak bones.
– Do you still remember commercial soy milk “Fami doubled calcium” in previous years? Oat milk delivers as much as the same value (238mg) in each serving.
– Oats have been used for many skin products over decades.
– Treatment improves dry or sensitive skin, and inflammatory conditions such as eczema and psoriasis would benefit the most from oats.
– Several skin care products from Lush, Aveeno,… are based on oat milk, almond oils and other extracts.
You can choose your own seed milk style based on our given menu at Distrct 9 or Thu Duc District.
Feeling hungry? Get one drink of milk and other organic products at Orsim’s homepage: https://www.facebook.com/globeielts/